Wednesday 23 April 2014

When Dharma isn't enough






Are you ready to reed that one if not just don't even read because that one you will have to face yourself buddhist or not.




First let's talk buddhist one reflection I here a lot is yeah dharma is this or that, closely after that one I here the big excuse of that karma.


We westerner and easterner have that tendency to this the lama like : Coach, couple adviser, relationship adviser, finance adviser, banker, mortgage adviser and I can continue the list for long time.


So back on lama is great powerful but he want you also to move your ass servilely, karma mean action nothing more nothing less, I know I will heard ho the shitty life I have got is due my past life, good and what you do for changing that ?
We all practice that good but guess what we need also of taking care of ourself, one of the bodhisattva practice say so if you are not able to taking care of oneself how you just wish to take care of others.


Second thing I saw strangely some us like the comfit sit in temple, one I saw recently was that one I feel great alone great so why the lama ask you to find someone if that not to maybe move yourself out of the comfort zone.


I saw loads of that I'm buddhist I'm broke and I cannot got for teaching, maybe it's time to ask yourself what you need to change in your life the lama will give you good practice to do but if you can accumulate much Dzambhala mantra.
If you are not able to see what is wrong in your life how you want change something at all.


Couple in dharma OK when one don't find the excuse to blame the other and them when the lama say that the karma first reaction “ah I was right to break with that woman or that man” yes the lama will told you unconditional love will help that the pure truth, in same time a couple is two persons so how if you are not able to face that not just one who get the blame and the other is right, in real life specially in couple we are both responsible no matter what.
Maybe we are to much hypocrite with ourself to face that someone a psychologist or couple adviser can show us what we don't want see.
Trust me since I'm study hardly a psychology most of us need to work ourself super deep to find some real clue in dharma after.


My favourite the critical dharma practitioner, must find critic in everything and everyone call miss of confidence. Also other face of that one is bit fanatic able to criticize other religion saying that is bad to be Muslim and so on without seeing that is just putting a big finger in his eyes in same time because whatever religion you are, whatever mistake you make you still got the buddha nature.

We think because we practice buddha dharma we hold the truth back on earth, you may be got the torch that point you to the truth but the map is bit different of the territory.
We like just run out of life saying now I'm pure I'm dharma practitioner I'm this, so why in our society today we got pure bodhisattva who are just lay and don't even want hear about title or whatever.
I look to the fire brigade how those guys save life and ask yourself when you start to run out in your life what did so good you did for the society today ?
Because Karmapa say there's no difference between a good buddhist and good person, meaning for me isn't just enough to go to temple like Christian church and say I'm done now I can comeback selfish again.
As practitioner we have do to our daily practice but also we got all a piece in our society so yeah we all shout like Captain America of Facebook “hooo pour being please do something for them be this or that” guess what who you try to convince ?
Because as I know if you take those who come to dharma teaching taking the rock start of buddhism the Daily lama he don't fill up the stadium like Lady Gaga does sad truth but real.
Count how many people come to the dharma teaching in your town and you are lucky if you can count your two hands together.
So who are you trying to convince except yourself, remind also that people come to coaching are also rare so if you want be Captain America or Wonder Woman no other way that be brave face your shit and move your life to average to greatness as I know our small like in our miserable facebook page don't move a lot of people.
But I do know that Bono or Jay Z or whatever say something granted you that everybody will follow, but we are also good we buddhist to say that their karma but next life, guess what next Jay Z life that guy have help half of New York and give more money to charity that you have ever give in one day so yeah next life for him will be even better just because in this life he took charge and say fuck karma I believe and just do it.


Prayer is something but without action there's just wishful thinking, follow by action prayer are super powerful because our mind and let's call that the Toa will always comeback at you.
All of this start by changing yourself, you can preach whatever compassion to other if you never applying to yourself “What the point to you to see all this great teaching” ?






No comments:

Post a Comment