Thursday 21 February 2013

Lama Kyenno






Namo Guru.
Lama, think of us.
Kind Root Lama think of us.”


Today I think to the kindness of my root lama, without him I will be not in this path, the first day I meet him he drive me to my root lama the 17 th Karmapa, he teach me the basis to go forward and when I was faraway another kind master appear to show the road to my other root lama Garchen Rinpoche.


To this both great master who I see like my masters I have to say first thank you, now let's start the story, so imagine a lost countryside of France with just field and cow no more, so you can also imagine that just a get a piece of something it's even much harder.


I was sincerely in this kind of situation to get a job you take what is in front of you and when there's nothing you just stay like that, but my quest of looking for the truth stop here to start also here, with this word knocking my head from this strange dream “look for enlightenment”.
I know what that mean I have read that on the buddha teaching, but here where find a real qualify master, I talk to some master from the Theravada buddhist but the method sound good, I have already work on this I still work everyday something is good I recognise what is what.


So now I look on internet I need a real centres when I can go and practice, I look on internet I saw two centre one is really faraway the other is lost in countryside, finally I decide to go to the one in the countryside, I call the guy in charge sound cool OK no time to waite I have to do it.
Few day after I go for the session of Chenrezig, I taste the real tibetan buddhism sound kind of familiar for me, even if I don't understand the tibetan, later I learn a Lama is coming my heart beat 280 bpm OK the master and yes you can take refuge so I decide to take refuge, we got a teaching this Lama is lama Teunsang a great master, I feel deep inside he got a connection with the spiritual master I looking for his really compassionate and wise in same time is himself a pure example of master I follow his directive .

Later on in the second year after have develop a good understanding try to build a practice with Lama Teunsang I hear that his holiness is coming to France and I was when this great master is coming and where, it was 2 hours drive from where I was to make short I work hard to go there and the first time I meet Karmapa coming on I knew I was my master from past life, I know also Lama Teunsang was is activity so until now I there're my master and I follow them even if the karma for now have put me really faraway from them I still follow like shadow there path and try to do my best but at one point since I was back from France and the teaching of Shamarpa is also my master, I was kind of lost like really lost my path was kind of not moving with the flow and nothing was good.


Lot of question was haunting my mind, so I search until one day I fist see yogi of Tibet and everything they say on it for me sound and resonate to my heart and mind and I saw Garchen Rinpoche talking on it saying something was really reasoning for me, the time before go to France, I was listening teaching when I can and one of the place I found really good teaching was with both Lama Zopa Rinpoche and Tsem Tulku Rinpoche, I have both talk to them and there are part of my dharma roots to, I receive great Dzongchen teaching from monk from Nygmapa, all of this plus the teaching of Shamarpa have gave me great roots but now I want my tree to grow up more, I was looking for something about Milarepa because his for me my lama from all time, so I found a site from Drikung Kagyu and I was really amaze by all this teaching was free to download but one master knock my head Garchen Rinpoche, so I dowload all the teaching from the site and listen the teaching from Garchen rinpoche and all this teaching gave me te light I was looking for, later on, on the window of the shop of friend I saw Dorzin Rinpoche is coming to Edinburgh same pastern than Lama Teunsang I jump on it ., take refuge with him after few days of teaching and empowerment he told me Garchen Rinpoche is my root lama.


All this story to told you never give up to find your lama or also when you are lost the faith in teaching the lama you need will always appear in the right time to teach you, also a tree don't grow on one roots, since that time I take every teaching from every lama even master for my point of view sound wise and have bodhicitta as the sikh guru and so on, because I understand this simple statement we can have one or even two or thee or whatever roots masters and plus that we can have also master are roots for our spiritual grows never refuse a teaching from a lama, may this story inspire you may all beings be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment