Friday 8 February 2013

Many path one buddha nature



Garchen Rinpoche say : we are link by karma to so many dharma including the buddha dharma and all this dharmas are good because they learn us to become kind.

I personally don't like the term religion for me that sound like bondage and something that block the mind, but the view like path whatever we use the term buddha or god if we realise that our own nature and not something exterior then we are on the path of freedom.

In my search of freedom I have study different aspect like the teaching of Ramakrishna are really great to open wild the mind and also the guru granth sahib from the sikh path, Dao te king have learn me a new vision.

What can be wrong, when we look to the world some moment like the new age mixing different path and that become something really not good.

The first thing we should know it's what is the path we like to carry on, then if we have the mind for we can see our path in all kind of teaching, like Buddha was see buddha nature on every beings, like Ramakrishna was saying many path but one god actually that meaning isn't literal, the meaning of this that mean many method to understand our true nature, all this path are all about making good deed for others.

“ O my mind, obtaining the blessing of this human birth, some are engages in the trade of truth”
Guru Nanak

“ Three things cannot be long hidden, the sun, the moon and the truth”
Buddha Shakyamuni

So whatever method ( path ) we use the result is same it's realize the truth and the peace and make good deed for others.

But we must first find our path, then other path if we don't take that intellectually can be just more beneficial, you will ask me why not take that intellectually for one reason that have to be resonate with your heart, that also the reason why new age movement have totally wrong because they don't resonate with the heart they take some view literally.

First our path have to a meaning for our search of truth, second a teaching from others path is not a method we usually don't mix method, that don't mean you cannot do yoga and practice the pray of the buddha dharma but that mean that will make a big mix in your head if we start to pray Buddha than after Shiva, because in buddhism we pray for the essence of the buddha and Shiva isn't a god but no more than an energy.

To put that together the method is simple :

First chose your path

Second learn your path

Third understand your path

Fours practice your path every single day

Five step if your mind accept and understand your path than you can have different teaching

Six don't take this teaching literally you heart and mind we do the work not your brain

Seven don't ever mix two views but understand in your own

this seven step are essential on my path one day I was really faraway from my lama and not even to be able to get in touch with him and I met a Sikh Guru and I still keep his teaching in my heart because he have been like lama for me, he show me everything, but all time I was in Sikh Temple my view on buddha nature never ever change, in my head was clear that all beings have buddha nature, I was meditating in Sikh temple and receive blessing and on my view the 10 gurus are 10 buddhas, later I have follow a teaching of Tsem Tulku Rinpoche and he say Buddha doesn't care about religion buddha can Jew Buddha or whatever tradition when they are enlighten they are buddha and we human make in difference between this religion but for a buddha there are no differences.
Since that teaching I keep my view of the 10 Sikh gurus are 10 buddhas, all of that have help me to carry on my path discover that martial arts was part of my path and they was Japanese so I have carry on my path but I keep always respectfully respect my own path and others path, if the teaching come from a pastor or a guru or lama I will take it that for go forward in life.

At the end that our own truth we have to find out and realise our buddha nature we can also call that realise god and so on whatever the way we take, but at the end that always make good deed for others, always be compassionate with others and so on.

Only warning don't ever look into others teaching if your lost in your own path take time meditate always meditate that the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment