Tuesday 5 February 2013

Life and death



Today something arise just few minutes ago and that remind me a death of someone I know, I was teenage at that time this guy was an example for me in Tae know do and he die in motorbike he was just a bit older than me was not the first time I meet the death in my life but this one was quite hardcore.


All of that to bring me to this subject because I still observe and be part of our society and we losing more and more values in the way, now I see kids become gangster at only 17 to 20 years old not all but still.

In this time of crisis prostitution just explode in Europe, when you see who was a Manager become a prostitute because she lost her job some question is to ask.

I'm not a philosopher but I'm what I call a yogi samurai I take the values in both Bushido and Tibetan Buddhism, Zen Buddhism and this help me to see with a deep vision life, Sun Tzu in the art of war say to win a war we should learn to avoid it, but in our time we like to skip this part, we are in fearful society afraid to lose everything and we making war all over the world to ( help others) but when you look to the Mali there's uranium, Iraq Oil and so on .

But this isn’t just the west, east also when you look to China all they invest in Africa that not for charity, I look and that and when if we look deep we can really see that east and west are not to faraway.

When we look to the world we are in deep samsara and that a sadness of that, we all have the buddha nature whatever we do we cannot miss that opportunity and life  can be short really short, today you live tomorrow you die.

Some are afraid to have only one life so they make everything to grab everything they can but that not may the right choices, some know there's many life but they simply not do anything, some find karma as excuses and still not do anything so that bring back to the first think live like you have one life.

We born, we learn, we grab we die, that not meaningful life, when we die in that state of mind there's so many regrets and pain, our trust have to be spiritual whatever way we take, whatever label we undertake and we should develop deep love for each others more than just robe a piece and run, our world is strange but we cannot change it, but we can change ourself and also we can be more careful with the earth and others beings instate to act like a conqueror.

The Dalai Lama,
say if we look to human life we don't spend much in the earth compare to stars and all sort others beings so we should have a meaningful life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment