Wednesday 2 January 2013

Can you afford to not practice Dharma ?


This morning this question rise to me, I have make 33 years to find my Lama, lucky me I have all his past teaching in Mp3 so I can understand the the way I have to carry on practice, lucky me again I have receive from him some blessing and empowerment really important .

But if you look to the situation to correct behavior and habit you need work hard, Milarepa himself to become enlighten say practice all time, Garchen rinpoche my lama say Lord Jigten Sumgon we should practice day and night to get enlighten .

So if you make this simple math because we all got bad behaviour and habit, because it's take time to change and become a better person, most of us should never stop practice .

I have make 33 years to find my Vajra Master that mean I spend the rest to study others dharma and look for spiritual masters have help me to change my behavior and so on but if you look to my example, 0 to 10 year samsaric life, 16 to 20 start to look for spiritual life and change but still samsaric life, 20 to 28 I found my Vajra master and take refuge in Buddha dharma, so if you take your age and look for how long you have been looking for your master and how long it take to change a simple habit most of us have hard work .


The real reward we get at the end is compassion, wisdom, that the reward and the change or our behavior and habit, we look also to change our life but if we don't practice we don't change our habit if we don't change our habit we still do the same thing, if we do the same things we got the same result.


No comments:

Post a Comment