Sunday 13 January 2013

Losar preparation




Last year I don't have do the losar preparation because I have move and I was a bit lazy and I have see the big difference between 2011 and 2012  .

So this year I will start tomorrow until the 11 of February the losar preparation, usually we pray for the dharma protector to clear obstacles for the year coming, yes for me year don't have start the 31 December but the 11 February, my aspiration is to liberate all beings like it always be and last year I miss a lot doing that practice, the chance I have is to be closer both of really high lama and this kind of influences help you to not fall in deep samsara .

After that I will work on the article on the Buddha and Tibetan Buddhism Lineage, I will also follow the advice of Dorzin Rinpoche and work on dharma more and more .

Even if I'm not Tibetan I wish all Tibetan may be free .

No comments:

Post a Comment