Wednesday 23 January 2013

Be the change don't wait for the change




In this time of crisis we all waiting for something better, some who not find jobs start to study, other find other solution as well if we like to succeed there no others choice to invest in ourself.

Warren Buffet say the better investment you can make that on you, don't wait to someone to help you if you want to achieve something, it's better to work as one man army.

In our time we are really scared, because we don't know the future and so on, but something I learn with the  time, that success is not a strait line you will have to climb hill, you will have to run more time, you will have to work twice and keep always improve yourself to get what you want to get.

The Buddha Dharma have learn another thing, everything is impermanent that mean if you don't change write now maybe if you wait more, you will have even more difficulty to get where you like to get, another things the Buddha Dharma have learn me you are responsible 100 % for what you are and all you action that sound rude but yes, if you have fail that just the feedback of you have been doing something in the wrong way but that also mean you have been getting result not the one you like but like everything you will have to caring on to until you get what you want.

Don't wait the dream job come to you if you are not agree with yourself to make at least 5 hours per day to find it, don't wait for the perfect time to make your own company time will never come, most of the best company came out of crisis because they got a vision, don't wait for the perfect time to more courages to start to make sport you will come at middle age and you will never be courageous, all this example to show you, you are the change no politic leaders will change you life, you can have all the formula of success until you use will get nothing.

For the most 10 years I have study how to succeed and how to be both a successful person and spiritual person that sound totally different but most of the course I have follow, most of the seminar and Dharma teaching I have follow lead to the same, 1 motivation, 2 action if you are motivate and do nothing that will not work, if you making action without motivation you will get tired and stop.

This year I have set goals and I will reach it, my first dead line is the Tibetan new year and I know I have to work hard everyday to get it, I know I have to sacrifice what I'm for what I want to be for get the result I want no choice.
To finish this article one set your goal whatever you like, two do it strait a head, three never stop learning because what you learn in school, college or university isn't enough to succeed you will have to more about you and the world than ever, don't limit yourself, don't procrastinate life is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment