Wednesday 9 January 2013

Work like hell




Today I have look to my horoscope and just realise how much I was influence by this, then I start to have 
look on who was born in my birth date then I also realise if then can achieve I can achieve to .

That come to this post now both in dharma in life we all have the buddha nature and that not an horoscope will guide us and even show us the way to act when we want succeed.

Since most than a year I don't have TV I have drop it was thinking that not good because that influence you in the bad way.
Now I just terminate my daily horoscope because I think that the same as the TV, the stars will not tell you your destiny, whatever you are born you are in control of your life not others.

Some of this science maybe will show you some part of your personality but that cannot told you what you are because that only you know that nobody else.

Peter Drucker say : The best way to predict future is to create it

life is small battle everyday not again somebody but against ourself because we have so many belief we have change it to gain the success we want to make.

Today I realise horoscope and all this people cannot predict whatever they say because our true nature our buddha nature is more far beyond that, our buddha nature is limitless so unpredictable.

To succeed in life and everything we want, it's change bad habit for good habit, change bad belief for good, change yourself day after day even if some people told you no you cannot do that do it !
And work like hell to get what you want to get .

Make those who think you are like this or like that lie, show to yourself you can be successful not for those who judge or predict you are not able but for yourself, now I have definitively drop my horoscope and don't want see it again never, ever and that same things of the Mayan Calendar they predict apocalypse but we still a live so some people play with us dirty game and that you can change it by decide you create your life .
Only Buddha can see future clearly, look Guru Rinpoche saw the Dharma will be in USA and grow around the world what's happening the buddha dharma is around the world .

No comments:

Post a Comment