Wednesday 2 January 2013

Faith is a house with many room





Welcome in 2013 I wish you an happy new year, today I was in cinema watching life of PI and when PI say faith is a house with many rooms that ring to my hears .

Faith is the fuel to the path, we have chose our path we should not close our self to other and this movie was great because he show an interesting view .

So I build my topic and new category for this blog :

Buddha Dharma : I will talk about the Buddha Dharma about the Tibetan Buddhism that the one I know and practice .

Universal Dharma : I will talk about all the others dharma I have study in past and still learn from

Experience : will talk about the day life how to we application of the dharma in daily life

Life : the one you read now  

No comments:

Post a Comment