Tuesday 31 December 2013

2014



I like first to thanks all of you to carry following my adventure in that blog, also I like send my wish for those who are in suffering and may 2014 give them something new.


This blog idea have been coming to when I was thinking to make the Dharma more accessible, this year was both blessing and curse, blessing because I have been getting more closer of my dharma masters than ever, curse because sadly I discover that you never know someone.


But now this a new year and new start, I believe in opportunities and we have to jump on it when one come to you.


Tonight I have a quite new year and I feel that new year will bring good challenge and good things back in return.


For the new year I will emphasis more in dharma in daily life. Garchen Rinpoche say dharma is love when you lose love you lose dharma.


I send a wish also for those who have no access to dharma or worst get tyrannise because they practice dharma.


Dharma mean a lot to me, I have to be honest in some deep moment only the dharma was there. Now year will come in couple of hours on my part I have put to the grave all what was the past 2013 and all that go with it.


Now this blog got also a public page on facebook so don't forget to like !!!



I wish you to all of you to always have a great love and carry on dharma.

No comments:

Post a Comment