Saturday 21 December 2013

Karmapa Kyenno




Today I was working on my charity shop for British heart foundation and at one point I was doing a repetitive task, my mind was not focus at all until a flash light have been going strait to my head.


One word It was like Trinley Tulku Rinpoche was saying at me Karmapa Kyenno is important for you to be connect to your master.


Strangely I start to repeat the mantra and say it more in my head, strangely I have feel this super devotion and one question was in the light right now “Why Karmapa himself have give the name of victorious for the future temple in Scotland”


I have been also remind that dream I say to Dorzin Rinpoche when Karmapa himself have been appear in my dream saying to “ carry on “ when was really difficult to carry on the Drikung Kagyu group .


I feel full devotion for my both Lamas Dorzin Rinpoche, Garchen Rinpoche and I feel also full devotion for my roots Lama, Lama Teunsang and Karmapa I have been lucky to took refuge with great master like them and today I have been remembering that for lives I have been following Karmapa.


Today on my shop reciting all the day the mantra “Karmapa Kyenno” all the day for ones I have feel this great presence during my work the presence when I took refuge with him in France for Chenrezig empowerment.


Also today I have decide to follow my dream no matter what, I will apply to Uni even if some of my tutor want me to take time but in same told me I'm able, I will apply to HNC and I will do my music just watching a movie and one thing they say “ what if you know nothing is impossible” I have been living six years in scar city and negativity but will Les Brown say “yes it's easy to see faith when life is good but when life hit you in bad way big time that the real faith you see “



Karmapa Kyenno

No comments:

Post a Comment