Friday 28 December 2012

The start


Dear all,

I'm Konchoc Rangdrol follower of Garchen Rinpoche and Karmapa Trinley Thaye Dorje I took refuge in both lineages Karma and Drinkung Kagyu.

Why this blog have the name of Acala Vidyaraja, I love really this Buddhist deity and in some way by give that name to this blog I make this wish, this will bring blessing to anyone will read .

I'm a non sectarian Buddhist I'm open to every Lama and Dharma teaching, I open my mind to Taoism, Bushido and Sikhism, Sufism.

All of this have make me study all Buddhism lineages and also practice the martial arts, I'm in this phase of my life where I think it is time to give to others that will be my way to give to others .

I'm also really open on self help the spiritual path and the self help go really well together and I will share that to you to.

On net you have billion of blog on Buddhism that the reason this one will be open on direct experiences, following the yogi path, I follow also the modern samurai path this two path are one for me no difference I have merge this two path realizing in our modern world you cannot be a pure yogi living the world and obligation, yes you can make a retreat and so on.

But we need to work on our society everyday, I'm lay so I can really speak on what's in our society and I have always say what need to be said I'm not shy on that.

<a href="http://www.hypersmash.com">HyperSmash.com</a>

 <a href="http://www.hotvsnot.com/">web directory listing</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment