Wednesday 20 February 2013

Learn all ways then learn your way them the way become your own way


Today after an exhausting day I feel to talk about a bit of my life, for one reason because I came from the Generation x those who have get nothing on this earth by collective karma or whatever some us have learn to change what was curse into blessing, I have get inspire by this peoples who still self educated in my life .

I learn not by choice life was not so easy, drop out from high school I jump on the night sound engineer course and learn more about the sound I was doing everyday, but after that I learn with time that no diploma give you the key to career when I stop to be music professional .

I have work again for the music but in sales and do whatever to do to in this time was survive, but one again that was not the life and like I have say in start of this blog, younger I was looking for answers instate of looking in pop culture was already boring, I have decide to follow the wise first spiritual and than I have also look to leader as Malcolm X and Gandhi, but was not enough in our time we are lucky to have in same time the knowledge and wisdom of the east and west so I decide firmly to follow first the Tibetan buddhism, the Tibetan shop of my block full of books of the teaching of the buddha was the first I really study and still studding and also the great teaching from the Dao.

When I was kid I was doing martial arts and I have always remember that so this philosophie have take place also in my way, Musashi and all the bushido also bodhidharma and Milarepa still my great examples, so until this time I build my life education around that .

So why this story, approaching my 34 years observing this world and something I learn with the time that is the world isn't a welcoming world, Garchen Rinpoche say that just see what's happened in Fukushima is pure prove of hell in earth, so no sorry to be rude but this world is ruff, yes since I was young I was always saying this expression “life is a battlefield” when I was kid I have relate the golf war and life together how we sometimes forget our buddha nature and become self drive by our negative emotions and so on.
The generation in this life time have show me one thing, sadly but truly we are totally responsible for our life and even when our family give us base or not, we have to always learn more because when we start to live because we think sometimes like this life it's easy and like  fall because the life is more like this song of papa roach  “life can fuck your dream” we finish doom in this dead end job and not happy in life, Jim Rohn use to say work hard on your job you can make a living, work hard on yourself you can make a fortune, that totally true, from my experience what I learn in life I learn more by the buddha teaching than ever school show me.

Because the first fortune is to be happy in life, but to happy when we are surround by negative person our negative circumstance can be tricky but like nothing is impossible the more we learn about ourself and the more we learn we first change ourself and also in same time change our circumstance and that all part of the way.

The Buddha first teaching was the samsara is sufferance and that the most important teaching we should remember in life, the first happiness the ultimate one we should always seek for in same time in the same quest we should learn more and more to change our circumstance that like say Garchen Rinpoche keep the two eyes open we need both the spiritual and the material eyes open, that how work life and have always work like that.
That come back on the post of yesterday, play small don't serve others and don't serve yourself, yes ones again fit just in the society is deadly boring and we should recreate ourself everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment