Saturday 31 August 2013

Listen your true nature






Let's talk a bit of myself yeah I will use this story of my life as example because in some point that a good parabola to show how to listen your true nature.


So my mother got what we call the sick child syndrome and badly that things have been falling in myself for years, so that have make me drop my notes in school when I was kid and so on and so on, recently I have break with my partner and for that time I have been lucky to have really important teaching from my Lamas and until day one I have been stick on it and as I'm retaking the college to go to the psychology I have also follow coaching and course on analyse the partner and both Dharma and Nlp and Psychology have help me to analyse that to finally come to the conclusion on first I was not enough listening myself because in the six years I have been to my partner my intuition my view was always write, second was the finally answer what the meaning of what have say Lama Teunsang on moving somewhere else don't solve the problem, yeah both me and my partner have both this heavy back ground and I realise that dharma have change my life a to z and I have even push to what make me chose this partner more than another and in the end was the bad pattern of the sick child from my mother the way that make you suffer.


On this since this things happening with my partner I have start to really listening my true nature, aware on everything coming in our society we usually don't believe in that but if we were more closer to our true nature just listen a bit of our intuition in steed to listen our ego we will get a better life, so what is about listening to our true nature ?




If we take that example of taking a decision, before ask any advice with someone, first listen to what is inside you, make silence to yourself and just see what come out of the shadow, must of the time is the true answer .


As our true nature is on some point our buddha nature so link to others buddha and connect to everything that make for sure google have less performance than you have, in this point the most we listen to ourself in part not of let the ego drive the game, more in the meditation point of let go of everything and aware on what is coming but the clarity of mind



Listening to our true nature that also make our mind at peace without that we cannot do that and be a bit more sensible in a good way open to that if we truly are aware of our true nature all kind of trouble can be avoid also if we got heavy background on some way we can understand one that karma and two our real nature isn't what other judge by the frame of ego or suffering.
To open our mind to our true nature we have also to stop labelling this and that, in our time we like labelling and doing that cut our true nature clearly because our true nature don't got label.



At the end our true nature is infinite and we are those who put the wall if we open our doors then we will find our true happiness at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment