Friday 2 August 2013

Love is wisdom itself !!!

"I'm not the one to say that kind of stuff like that because the many mistakes I made in past and even today made me everything except a saint but I know one things that the light of love and compassion is more strong that all the anger and violence, I know that the wisdom is beyond walls and actions because the real wisdom is love itself, who talk about love and trust should think about the real love the one without attachment as we are all Buddha by nature, love isn't what we think, love isn't punishment to do this or that love forgive, love as no value of time love keep forever, we made the big mistakes to confuse love and envy, we want be satisfy but forget love is always satisfy us anyway, who are looking for satisfaction in way want satisfy is ego not the love, love have many tastes but cannot be catch by hands, love is powerful beyond measure but not able to grab by anything, love have no body and form is love yeah love made no sins because there's no mistakes, love is real when we make it real love isn't a money we exchange for good behaviour who think that have never know what is real love, yeah love is faith even in deep hell burning love will be always there"

I'm no one to saying that kind of things but I know one thing that real love isn't what we think and is always on your side !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment