Friday 3 January 2014

Live for love

Army of love defeat all hatred




Tonight I was first wanted to write about the decision I have take what this have put me a bit in the 8 miles.
With bag of cloth and all shrine stock in my car, but since I enter the promissory room and I have to deal with lot of things.


So tonight I was cruelly starving and my land lord had say some wise word like time for you to go forward in life you got nice projects work toward this.


Tonight I was outside decide to break all habit I have been first to one pub I use to go and strangely the music Depeche Mode was on and my first taught was “ironic”.
Because my ex had cheat on me for going with a guy fan of Depeche mode, so I have decide to move out this not feeling friendly in that pub I moved.


And as I was passing by this other pub since I'm here I have never put a feet inside, I have start to say to myself yeah let's try anyway.
I enter and first discover a nice group live playing was really great, second even if they was not a lot of people was really good mood.
After that I have decide to have a walk and I have put my music on, I know right now my budget is really short, so I cannot do lot of things my next bursary will be on the 17 so I have deal with what I have.


Putting the music on I was praying and this taught come to my mind like bullet, for what do you live and I start to listen that music I love at the moment give me lot of inspiration and at one point on this music the singer say I want to live for love.
And strangely that time this have touch me deep, I had always live for love, love to give to another, love for all beings, love to let go my ex partner on her path, love was my answers and tonight all personal teaching of Garchen rinpoche start to make even more sense.


We can say we live for our family and so on that the top of the iceberg at the end we all live for love, even or presence here right now is base on love from our parents, some people go to war for protection other by love, some other destroy each others because they miss love.


Love is the answer of all our questions, but that love is far deep from inside out, that love take all beings without judgement and make them live.

When we ask ourself why we live like this or like that, that for love no more no less this love we must find in deep inside us that one who had no wall that one who not judge, whatever we call it, God, Krishna, Buddha, Shiva whatever that is still love.

No comments:

Post a Comment