Monday 23 December 2013

Ashes to rebirth

Today on that 23th December I can say that my total rebirth, the multiplication of Dharma and Nlp, and all the helps from my spiritual guides have make my old self die for real and new self is born.


But today I won't speak to much about me, tomorrow that the birthday of mother, sadly this Christmas I won't be able to see her.
So I have decide to meditate and visit wood and walk around holyrood tomorrow, tonight I like speak of real faith.


When you face the heavier breakdown in your life and friends, family just disappear that this moment you can see if your faith is real or not, because on that moment that here just now if you are faithful to your path you will succeed no matter what's happened to you.


On first stage I have to say that Christian band with great music and message have lift me up and also the great Vajra songs of Milarepa sing by Garchen rinpoche that both together was turning non stop on my MP3 and in my head when I was feeling deep down to hell.


In that faith you can find everything you need whatever you call that : Buddhas, God, Allah, Guru, Krishna yeah if you like all they always be there for you, love I truly feel is more power than all other selfish love, now I will be able to give to my future partner a powerful love without measure it. Unconditional love was the first advice gave me Dorzin Rinpoche and later on Lama Tubten Nima have also explain me how to feel it and to give it and Garchen Rinpoche was the pure example to follow on that.


Yeah this lesson proof me also that from ground zero you can become someone, today I have start loads of project and “don't look how I gonna to succeed I carry on day after day putting a stone everyday with faith without think I need this or that” you want to succeed in life ? Stop to ask yourself and just do it.


Society slam us by the idea be like this or be like that do this do that, find this to pay that OK wait a minute when do we live here ?


Succeed and fulfilled life is important, for that reason we must never give up our dream for nothing and no one.

Garchen Rinpoche was true only unconditional love save you, it's easy to fall into the 8 dharma mondain but to have real faith, the real dharma practitioners are rare like start into the light .

No comments:

Post a Comment