Sunday 15 December 2013

Light of the guru in pure darkness






When you are in that time in life when everything get fuck up and hard to live you have two choices.
Play hard and you will get hard or turn yourself to the pure faith and devotion, that what I have choose, I have been looking my ex partner playing the Russian roulette of karma but the gun is full loaded.


As I'm psychic medium since my childhood I have always be closer of the spiritual for years my life was not in balance with that for many reasons but strangely in the middle of that hardship like boomerang the music and my gift just came back to me, I have always have been use my gift to help people. In France and UK I have help countless peoples with reading and also inside but for years I have been trying to fit with the system when finally I was a pure maverick.


So yeah since almost 5 month I was hunted by a song “Hero, the chorus is I need a hero” all this years he was closer to since day one, Tsem Tulku rinpoche say Lama Tsonkapa is enlightened being and help you to get it right, Garchen Rinpoche say about Lama Milarepa he will help not just for 7 lives but all the time until you reach enlightenment.


One day I was working in field with my father, my father run away to do some work and an asthma crisis hit me badly I was lying on field alone with one mantra in my head the mantra of Milarepa, I have pray him so hard, that I saw himself appear to me and he put his hand on my chest and my asthma was gone.


That story came back to me today and I have decide to forgive my ex but not her act and pray lama Milarepa because I know that he have been always with me, that because of him I have meet Garchen rinpoche and also because of him I have never make the wrong choice, I have always pray him to guide me.


Today I know loads of Lamas are worry for me, some I have write to them some other I have just pray but all have show me compassion and send me influences I rejoice on that and dedicate to all beings.



I'm not yet sort it but by the power of the lama I know I will soon get out of this hell flat and carry on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment