Monday 9 December 2013

When bad meet evil

Sometimes in life  we have hardship coming strait like bullets, I was off  blogging for long time, was not because I was not able to write that because at the moment the hardship I live is kind of fighting an army of devils who rib your life off.


In that good karma have been with me, I turn myself to the dharma and slowly see the situation change but I will told you that story later.


One day you meet a party girl and think that one will be the one you will get married with six years later, you find that woman saying she single and send you sleep on couch.


Sadly you are in that kind of situation when you cannot change the situation and that person hypocritically don't tell you any truth, sadly my job situation don't have change and I fight everyday to quite that hell.


But the truth of the buddha never fail, I still have  my heart broken, but I know one things the buddhas never fail me, first time I ask the buddha to show the truth about her and if I was in the wrong way because she had always point the fault on me even in-front of the lama, I saw her with another guy in restaurant, the second time I ask the buddhas I heard she sleep over with another one and yesterday I will still live in the same flat and she was with that guy walking like a lovely couple, she put her head down thinking I was not seeing her but buddha never fail to show you the truth.


After everything have make sense, why Garchen Rinpoche was so kind to me and why he pause when I have start to talk about my relationship and he gave me, really precious advices.


Sincerely I feel betrayed inside like someone have robe me and just drop me into the bin, what she do to me she was using the dharma pointing fault on me to find the way to sleep out with others guy and don't feel guilty just in minute she was so kind with her look like I'm kind and poison you in same time, when she want keep that flat we rent when both me and my family have pay and she never put a cents on it and have clearly decide to push me out of that flat.


In this my faith for the buddha just blow up to the stratosphere, I live in this hard situation just friday someone robe all my Ids and all my bank cards with all my driving licence and also car papers, Sunday see her with that guy have just proof me that I was true since day one she have never been faithful and erase 6 years like you scrap paper, now I know I deserve someone better than a person like that .




Garchen Rinpoche told me that deities will never fail you I'm really thankful to him and give him and Karmapa my full devotion.
That the first part of  that long story more will come out, thanks to my friends to have push me to go public, the photo you will see that where I sleep, eat, meditate at the moment when my ex partner have the luxury life and just don't give a shit.


Djemilarepa solwa depso




No comments:

Post a Comment