Thursday 23 May 2013

Many path but one way




Talk about the time I study religions, since I was almost 11, I have study almost everything from the Esoteric, Witchcraft, Alchemy to the Christianity, Islam, Sufism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Toa, Budo, to finally keep my heart to the Tibetan buddhism, Tao and Budo.

In buddhism I have start in the deep roots of Theravada and Zen, in Tibetan Buddhism I took refuge in Karma and Drikung Kaguy and Dzongchen nyingmapa lineages, keeping my Kagyu view I define myself as Rime practitioner, I keep my deep roots kagyu and take teaching from all the lama help me to go forward into the path, my main point is at the end have take refuge in fours schools of Tibetan Buddhism.

Later on I was in deep poverty and I was practising what my lama told me but I found some deep help by a Sikh guru who was taking care of the Sikh temple in the town I was living and give me the best ever teaching for our time, “whatever path you like to practice you must free yourself from the daily obligation Sikh are all business man for only one reason practice the way and helping the community” that advice have sound me really important in our time so I have start to work toward my financial freedom, taking Marpa teaching on my side, later on this I deeply realise for my view there's no Karma or Drikung Kagyu as all the Kagyu schools got the same lineage master as Tilopa, Naropa, Marpa, Milarepa then the Lineage master, for me was clear that I can have teaching from all this lineage masters as there are all Kagyu so for me now there only Kagyu.


All this story to come on what's happening to our world today, some of us make war in a name of whatever and kill innocents, so others following stupid ideological politics and destroy holly temples in Lhassa, some others again are brothers living in same country do what do the Nazy in past because it's was written the land was there land.

Humanity are complicate animal and like to follow what he trust is the path of happiness, whatever you believe in or not you still always make choice of your own believe system, if we take the North Korea and Red China they believe the communist will heal the world of the horrible people are capitalism, but in the way the make slave Tibetan people, North Korean people are brain wash since day one so that clearly not the path of happiness.

Take another view in the west who not believe in path still believe in science, but that a believe and we think rational and live in our material world in some way that good, we are not doom like the North Korean or Red Chinese and not fools, but in another way, all kind of divorces, all kind of murderer all kind of poverty are still in the modern world so do this the path to happiness, do science solve everything no, even science got limit.

So another way there's those who's looking for something God or Enlightenment whatever but whatever the label we practice there's two master lead of this compassion and wisdom, if there's missing one of the two maybe we should ask ourself do I practice the right things, that big difference between the two other path before ideological don't have any wisdom and compassion, scientific have material wisdom but not the deep wisdom of the buddhas and compassion there compassion is limited.
Whatever path we follow, we not follow blindly that another mistakes of those who follow the path and get back the ideological path, we have to study and not understand by our knowledge or academic knowledge but understand by our heart deep in our heart, some religious text as the buddha teaching, the tao or guru granth sahib and koran are not text we can understand just like that, we have to learn it take it deep to our heart and meditate and we have to put in application but at the end that same things if at the end that lead to sufferance toward self and others may we should check again this teaching and meditate more, until we clearly understand what is real compassion and wisdom.

We all look for happiness no mater what the way we take we all looking for the same things, but whatever path you take to look for happiness if at the end you are even less happy and also others around you are less happy check your path because maybe you are not in the right path to happiness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment