Friday 26 April 2013

All Buddha followers






Yesterday I read a explanation by Jamgön Mipham Rinpoche, he was talking about the fours school of Tibetan buddhism, for my part on the practice I practice Karma Kagyu only but for the teaching that true I follow and have take refuge in Nigmapa and so on .

For my view take first the teaching of my root masters as Karmapa and Garchen rinpoche, but truly I have open my mind to my others masters as Kempo choga rinpoche, Tsem Tulku Rinpoche, The Sakyong Miphan and others master who really help me to go forward .

On I have open my mind also when I have start in the dharma to the Zen and Theravada, I learn the buddhism by the both when I was kind of new be and also I'm a big fan of Ajahn Brahm .

In that text Jamgon Miphan rinpoche talk also the difference between schools and how master and diciple most of the time don't follow they own rules but at the end there's a great point and that on that point I like to talk when he say should we work together because we all are buddha follower first to see all kind religion in the world is easy to see a buddhist is rare like start during the day.

So in this Jamgon Miphan rinpoche talk about the buddhist preservation and how to protect the teaching saying that we should work together in stead of working in kind of conpetion.

That true the Rime movement is the real proof we should all work together as the follower of the buddha, in some way like say Garchen rinpoche all teaching are good for us because we still up grading what we don't know about the buddha teaching.

On another way we have also to keep the view of our school because if we make a view jumping that will not benefit us, so rime yes but keep our own view, because the view is our path and belief that will bring us to enlightenment.

In another way as buddha follower we should make everything to protect our precious teaching and for that reason we should make everything to collect this teaching and not just from the fours Tibetan School but we should be all dharma brothers and sisters whatever we follow Zen or Tibetan buddhism.

What give me hope that in the last Kalachakra 2012 the Dalai Lama have invite theravada monks that sound for me openness.

As buddhist and follower of the buddha we should build the world sangha no mater the way we are all buddha follower.  

No comments:

Post a Comment