Saturday 13 April 2013

Courage and honour in difficult time




"Without courage, all other virtues lose their meaning."
Winston Churchill, British prime minister


This my really first post on Bushido on some valors I truly believe, for couple years that true I give up this valors be honest with you, but I am in this part of my life when for me time to make shine this valors I realise I have make shine also the honours on my spiritual lineage during this time I have been not totally in page with my masters but since this time I have take this decide that it I cannot be a ghost anymore.

In our society when hard obstacle show up most of us become ultra selfish, myself I have been hook up in bad way by the society in this process in the middle of that I decide after that big break in my life to build up my integrity with example, our society isn't really a society who bring volor like honour and courage in front  we have couple of example of people doing that but the bigger example we got 24/7 that our politician who lie to us everyday and in same way who never lie ones .

In that process we have to really build up our inside and be tuff and powerful because if we let one weakness all the society fall in you, but like ying and yang in our society we proven people who can also really inspire us, they show real proof of courage and honour.

In the battlefield of life, we have to sometimes to take the mentality of those who have courage see where they came from, but most of the time we drop this stupid judgement and never ask but why that those who don't any diploma or sometimes university training or whateve who are in the top of the society.

That not because this people have less integrity of us, that false sometimes they got more than we ever have, maybe because they come from the hell spot was so much difficult they decide to bring this extra courage, extra muscle sometimes our lazy ass forget in our comfortable routine.

That what make difference the warrior between others, when others sleeping the warrior is working, when others eating the warrior training, yeah to reach greatness it's a work of everyday not a work of sometimes some of us get at 2 or 3 am not go to work but to succeed at the end it's all story of choice, yeah some think that not possible to have some life because there not able to put the extra to learn the extra skills and time to have less sleep to realise the greatness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment