Monday 1 April 2013

To the good to the great




hi there, I don't know you but I personally want to change this world by one way or another and when I look to who inspire me specially in buddhism, they all both change the world forever, Marpa, Milarepa, Shakyamuni they both change the world by inspiring others, for Milarepa he have make the Kagyu teaching even shine into the wild wild west.

This post will be a bit personal but one day Trinley Tulku Rinpoche in teaching talk to us about excellence when I look to the bodhisattvas in past and now they both shake the world in certain way, when I look Richard Gear he move to the world toward buddhism because you know what the greatness of buddhism is help others to most higher level that my own goal.

In our society we say yes got a diploma, got job sincerely my goal are more higher than that and we all be able to do that, another great example look to the most powerful people in the world Bill gates and so on they change the world forever and like Bill gates make good karma he give half of his yearly wages to charity that's greatness pure.

We all have this greatness on us and we kill It our daily routine but the greatness we lose it since, we think, we are not able to, the most closer example I have in front of me, walk in street everyday with me, we work to pay our bills we need it sure but we have to live with purpose because finish with just what is the greatness of your life, from my part in past I played with Korn and Limp bizkit but I discover in same way this guy influence but don't really change the world, one day I read Branson biography and this guy inspire me, I turn off the music and learn new skills, today I'm in the change of good to great, 8 years have been passing but a lot have been learn and try now the next step is in front of me and it's time to go for it.


You know what have first inspire me, my dharma brothers in the east, when I have see billionaire simply make this big donations to Karmapa and also this millionaire make donations for Keshara they both inspire me to become like them but with my own plan, money is tool of today we don't have to forget that but that only a tool what we do after with it, some of make war with that when maybe we can give some more food to Africa.
Marpa is big inspiration on this also, because he build his wealth only for dharma and that the way I want build wealth to.

In our daily routine and delusion we should sometimes open our eyes to all the possibility we have inside to make outside look better both for us and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment