Monday 28 January 2013

Back on self discipline




Be honest with you when I feel to write this blog was because my purpose was to give to others, 2012 was really hard time for me and even don't talk about all the years before, but this year I have decide clearly to be back on the write track.

To develop good habit it's practice over and over again in 2012 I have feel it was time for me to work even more on myself than I was working before.

After that I have find the way I like to coach people and help them by all I have learn in all this years, that have give me a purpose, later again I found the spiritual way I take can also help people in daily life.

All I learn it's blow up the comfort zone, with the Bujinkan I start to build a new discipline and I'm happy .

It's all about that the different with success or not work hard on ourself, most of the time is doing the thing we don't like to do I found that also what is make you really happy at the end because when you achieve you will be happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment