Tuesday 22 January 2013

What's your dream ?





Yes that sound simple but if you look when you are now and the dream of your childhood there's maybe a big difference and gap.

When I was a  child my dream was to be musician and play around the world, I have reach this dream and do exactly that after that I was looking for the spiritual path the path and the master will give my life a purpose ones again I did it.

OK so the question is simple what's your dream, but that not so simple, because like say this song of Papa Roach reality f your dream.
Actually that true, most of us are in the job they just hate to do and the excuse is have to pay my bills.
Worst some wake up one day and simply hate what the they do, I have make this blog to give you an hand on what you want to reach, for me this vision is that how you climb a the stair.

When you know what is your dream and this dream drive you on, you will never feel discourage to get up earlier, you will never feel discourage to learn what you want to learn.
Another things protect your dream like lion because lot of people because they can't will do everything to screw you up and put you down.

Make this exercise if you have no limit what do you like to do ?

I open you this page for you, so if you like to have some advices on how reach your dream contact me on my email .

May all beings be happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment