Thursday 17 January 2013

Compassion in our world









Few days ago I have been waking up by this huge to recite Chenrezig mantra, feeling our world need more compassion than ever.

The day after I just saw in the cinema the impossible and that have also remind me the meditation on precious human life, life is precious and be destroy like bubble .


I'm focusing on practice before do the Losar practice I also rest because the dragon year have been really hard.

And all this reflection have make me realise so much how we need compassion in our world today, how the Chenrezig mantra can help numbers of beings.

For those who read my blog I send you this call, please recite Om Mani Peme Hung that will help countless beings the power of compassion is more stronger of the power of ego.

So after the Losar I will post on the life of the Buddha part 1, Tibetan Buddhist lineage part 1 and a new post I will about the different Buddha and Bodhisattvas may all being be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment