Saturday 5 January 2013

What's coming next


Ok I will talk about the Buddha dharma this time, I have plan to talk about the life of Buddha and his teaching.

Also I will talk about the different form of Buddhism because Buddhism is a really a rich cultural path to follow.

After that I have plan to speak about the different lineages of Tibetan Buddhism and also plan to speak about the Zen Buddhism this two are my main spiritual feed I always used in reference in my practice.

You will talk about the Bushido code what I follow and also talk about some Samurai I found really interesting to have some values to learn from them because I have integrate my two path yogi path of taking every life experience as the dharma and the Samurai path of both martial arts and philosophy.

Actually today I realise how I was lucky how I learned so much during this years and this new year for it's time for action.

I speak like speak and write the way I write for some that maybe annoying but I don't care !

No comments:

Post a Comment