Saturday 23 March 2013

Dharma in centre of life





In kagyu tradition the 4 session practice is traditionally practice as Lama Teunsang one have explain in teaching, there's 1 early morning session, 1 day session, 1 end of the day session and finally 1 for the night .

Part of my experience sometimes we have lay life, we all have to work and most of us live with partners so we all got the same challenge everyday for us plus all kind of distractions around us.

This morning I have got this two trough coming up, the first one I want to achieve my challenge I have say I will do to Lama Teunsang for my devotion on the kagyu lineage, the second was the teaching was giving to me by Lama Yeshe Losal Rinpoche in Edinburgh and I remind all the hardship he got to fix is mind in the write way simply because like us before in put the dharma in the centre of his life he was just looking on the distraction of the samsara.

All of this have bring me to this today, we all make choice in life some of us want to simply enjoy the life some of us have different view but we for those who have make the choice of practice the dharma that mean do our session and learn the dharma, practice in everyday life, that really practising the dharma, Garchen Rinpoche say that we have to do everyday to really practice the dharma.

So yes like others path like Islam, Christianity or Hinduism, Sikhs and so on whatever you practice our dharma have to be the centre of our life, for some that look weird “Why put the spirituality in centre of our life” actually that few years I look and see the difference, when I was with no dharma in centre of my life, my life was monotone and not enjoyable for many reasons, when I take this path really my life start to change from the inside.

Like have say I start young this path because I was not happy in life and I was looking for a meaning of life, the meaning is help others everyday more and more practice for sake of all beings, for those who not practice the buddha dharma that look strange but at the end, when we look to our time we have plenty of things sure, but all this go away in time of death.

A spiritual life is something really important, when we engage on it we change our mind from pure ego to helping others, like the Buddha say samsara is suffering, we are delude by all this distraction around us we forget to reclaim our mind .

To finish this post at the end to find happiness or not is all questions of choice, in personal experience I met lot of peoples not quite spiritual was looking happy but inside they was not and in others hand I met also peoples was really happy to practice the spiritual path but that can be also different with everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment