Friday 29 March 2013

The way to simplicity





Tao, Zen, Bushido have been always part of my path since long time ago now, my first reflection was on Tao Te Ching early stage of my quest, in this world we like tribes and so on I look like maverick but that fine I assume.

Late Kalu Rinpoche say we should learn from all kind of Buddhism, first I love this teaching and second the view of Kalu rinpoche is when you learn from Buddhism you don't care about the traditions you just learn.

Whatever is Zen, Theravada and so on still the same four noble truth, lately you find out that the zen tradition expand to Tao and you can find on every dharma centre from Tibetan tradition a Zen group or Tai chi or Qi gong master what is really good.

I am from Shambhala lineage true at the moment I don't go often to the group working on my professional project and also working on my daily practice but I still part of this lineage I love the teaching of Chogyam trungpa rinpoche and also love the teaching of the Sakyong mipham rinpoche and follow them with faith.
In our world today we are lucky to have all this precious teaching in some way we student build right now the way of the future we holding by taking this teaching and promote them to the world, Tibetan buddhism, Zen, Tao, Bushido are one great teaching on virtue and how we can more accept ourself and work on daily basis that true on my case I love do what I can call a Zen session during my session practice of the day.

Tao and Buddhism have always been complementing each others, you can see that on Buddhism of today and also on Tao of today both still complement each other like Tai chi course in Tibetan Buddhism centre.

When we are practising a path at one point we drop the label and take a teaching for a teaching, whatever the label is if that help us to go forward that the main point, wisdom and compassion have the same taste whatever we call the rest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment