Thursday 21 March 2013

Don't follow the crowd




A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd 
Mas Lucado

I start this reflection since few years now, today I hit the 34 and I feel I was true since day one, kid I was bored by music everybody was listening I was always looking for those who take another way, I am maybe a bit cynical but when I look to those who have follow the move at the end they don't look so happy, worst they look depress but those who have take another way they look clearly happy.

I look a doc on music recently to this people have not clearly education was totally bully by our society yeah but this people make more money in one hours than all of us because in some point they have understand our society is good on some way but if you follow to much the crowd you just finish dead in slaughterhouse not so happy and without any meaning to our life, yes death is always the end in our life.

Even in Buddhism we have the example of Lama Milarepa who chose to be the yogi and live a life without norms.

In our society we race since we born to stand that start since day one we are happy when we born and soon the first school appear we become sad, follow the crowd sometimes bring us to the black hole of depression and so on.

So for some of us that good to follow for some others that just not the write way, we all got our way no matter what we got our own path and others have nothing to do in our own path because if we lose this freedom can it's lose what is our essence .

No comments:

Post a Comment