Monday 11 March 2013

The power of one





I read this story the first one is that lone Indian man plant of forest of 1360 acre by himself in 30 years.

So yes stop to do nothing, we wait in our armchair or in front of our computer doing nothing simply because we are simply LAZY.

Everyday is a miracle and we have to work on it if some of us in India with less than what we have are able to so what we cannot do !

Some of us will say but the reality is. I like to say bullshit, sorry for this word but our reality is base only on our perception no more no less.


So like have already say we forget easily what we have to do, Donald Trump say it's simple to do what we like to do but the things we should do are not so easy and that one we should do .

How many excuse we find everyday, just count if we have no courage how we gonna able to do this extra miles, today I write this post in same time I working on my project I just start few weeks ago I have lot of questions to answers to reach my goals.

But the power of one is really more strong than we think and before become so LAZY we should ask maybe I can this thing can benefit myself and also others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment